nov 1 blog
Using Laptop as a accesspoint
Just for sharing…..I have been in a hotel a couble of days with only wired internet, so there was no internet for my Iphone and Ipad
But it’s quite easy to use the laptop as a accesspoint just follow this guide from: http://www.logicinmind.com/en/support/iphone-ad-hoc-wireless-network/index.html
- Open the StartMenu.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Network and Internet.
- Click Network and Sharing Center.
- Under Change your networking settings, click Set up
a new connection or network.
- Select Set up a wireless ad hoc (computer-to-computer)
- Click on Nexttwice.
- Enter the Network name such as “LogicNetwork“.
- Select the SecurityWAP (or WEP).
- Enter the Security key or password.
- Check Save this networkcheck box.
- Click Turn on Internet connection sharing.
That’s all and you should now be able to see the AP from other devices